Modern Workbench for Jewelers, Hand Engravers and Stone Setters - Now In Beautiful Walnut
Designed for use with modern microscopes, especially the Leica A60-F. Adjustable legs give you the perfect ergonomic height to relieve neck, back and shoulder pain. Innovative Box Insert with adjustable bottom allows you to raise and lower your work to keep it within the focal distance of your microscope.
Now in Walnut - a darker wood with contrasting woodgrain.
- Solid Walnut American Made Construction
- Approximately 1 Foot Square Box Insert with adjustable bottom allows 4 inches of adjustment to a max 6 inch depth
- Easy Assembly - Shippable via UPS Ground
- Generous bench-top size - 40" x 23" Usable Space
- Box Cover conceals work inside the Box Insert and extends the worktop
- Metal tray insert for Box Insert catches shavings and stones
- Mounting Block for Leica A60F Flexible Arm Stand Clamp available on request
- Adjustable Legs can adjust bench height to match ergonomics of practically any user in any chair
- Optional drawer module can be added for storage under the bench
- Box Insert can be off-set to create a left or right handed bench style
- Dimensions can be adjusted to fit virtually any work space
- Optional knobs instead of nuts for legs makes the bench easy to move to shows and between locations
Each bench is made to order. Allow 4 to 8 weeks for delivery.