Foredom Bur Holder Arm stores and organizes up to 95 rotary accessories with 3/32" and 1/8" shanks. It has a mounting bracket for attaching to the MAMH-13 Double Motor Hanger, described below. It can also be installed on two other component support rods that are great for users who already own a motor hanger, work with micromotors and other non-flex shaft tools, or just want and need a method to get organized.
The Bur Holder Arm has 2 tiers and swings 180º horizontally to keep accessories within reach, or stored out of the way when not needed:
Top tier holds 57 burs with 3/32 shanks
Bottom tier holds 38 burs with 1/8 shanks
Arm: 12 long x 2 wide x 1-1/4 high (30cm x 5cm x 3cm)
The MAMH-13 Motor Hanger is the central component of the Foredom Work Bench System which is a quality manufactured and expertly designed modular system for organizing bench tools and accessories. All components are made of brushed stainless steel and anodized aluminum. Alternative upright rods can be installed for users who already own a motor hanger, work with micromotors and other non-flex shaft tools, or just want and need a method to get organized.
The System accommodates individual organizing and storage needs. It consists of a Double Motor Hanger (and two sizes of alternate support rods for users who already have a motor hanger), pivoting LED Light Bar, and 7 styles of "Component Arms" that swing horizontally 180º to keep accessories and compact tools within reach, or stored out of the way when not needed. A Dual Handpiece Rest is also available:
1. Bur Holder Arm with two tiers for holding 95 burs with 3/32" and 1/8" shanks.
2. Arm for 6 Jars with plastic screw on caps.
3. Peg Arm with 10 angled 1-1/2" long pegs and non-scratching felt along the upper edge.
4. Magnetic Arm with non-scratch felt surface.
5. Tray Arm with movable partitions.
6. Multi Handpiece Arm with pegs for storing up to six handpieces.
7. Shelf Arm is a platform for holding compact bench top tools including a micromotor, filter hood, wax carver and more.
8. Dual Handpiece Rest holds two handpieces off the work surface when not in use.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD