|This product is available for pre-order only|
Foredom Light Bar with Shade is designed to illuminate an entire work surface. This unique light is "ON" when in the horizontal position and "OFF" when pivoted 90º upright (see photos). The Light Bar is a component of Foredom's Work Bench System. It has a mounting bracket for use with the MAMH-13 Double Motor Hanger, described below, but can also be installed on two other component support rods. Alternate rods are great for users who already own a motor hanger, work with micromotors and other non-flex shaft tools, or just want and need a method to get organized. The Light Bar must be plugged in to work. Its integrated Cord Set connects to a separate adapter/transformer which, in turn, plugs into an electrical outlet (see photos).
The Light Bar Shade comes mounted for right handed users and can be flipped for left hand use.
31-1/2 (80cm) long
9 Watt, 24 Volt
For 115 or 230 Volt Use
The System accommodates individual organizing and storage needs. It consists of a Double Motor Hanger (and two sizes of alternate support rods for users who already have a motor hanger), pivoting LED Light Bar, and 7 styles of "Component Arms" that swing horizontally 180º to keep accessories and compact tools within reach, or stored out of the way when not needed. A Dual Handpiece Rest is also available:
The MAMH-13 Motor Hanger is the central component of the Foredom Work Bench System which is a quality manufactured and expertly designed modular system for organizing bench tools and accessories. All components are made of brushed stainless steel and anodized aluminum. Alternative upright rods can be installed for users who already own a motor hanger, work with micromotors and other non-flex shaft tools, or just want and need a method to get organized.
1. Bur Holder Arm with two tiers for holding 95 burs with 3/32" and 1/8" shanks.
2. Arm for 6 Jars with plastic screw on caps.
3. Peg Arm with 10 angled 1-1/2" long pegs and non-scratching felt along the upper edge.
4. Magnetic Arm with non-scratch felt surface.
5. Tray Arm with movable partitions.
6. Multi Handpiece Arm with pegs for storing up to six handpieces.
7. Shelf Arm is a platform for holding compact bench top tools including a micromotor, filter hood, wax carver and more.
8. Dual Handpiece Rest holds two handpieces off the work surface when not in use.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD