Regarded by many as the best book for hand engraving firearms and intricate items.
John Schippers spent 10 years writing a book that captured 50 years of engraving experience.
- Step-by-step instructions
- 445 full color pages of highly detailed original and contemporary firearms
- Over 2130 color photographs and illustrations of tools, techniques, patterns and examples
- Practice designs, borders, and tips & tricks
- Spiral binding lies flat for ease of use on workbench
This is an indispensible resource for engravers from beginners to experts, fine metal workers and art lovers.
- engraving tools and equipment
- tool techniques
- making your own tools
- developing and transferring designs
- choosing what to engrave on a particular piece
Dimensions: 9" x 11" x .75"