Leica's S7E Microscope - The Perfect Blend of the A60 and the S9 Microscopes
Excellent microscope for jewelers, stone setters, hand engravers, gunsmiths and other artisans who want more magnification than the A60 offers, but are not ready to step up to the Leica S9.
The Leica S7E Microscope combines Leica's Fusion Optics® and the A60's achromatic lenses with a higher magnification range and the new S9 body.
- Industry-leading depth of field comparable to the A60 and S9
- 6.1x-45x Zoom Range with 10x Eye Pieces (A60=5-30x, S9=6.1-55x)
- 35° Eye Tube Inclination for comfortable ergonomic viewing
- Exchangeable Eyepieces
- Compatible with S6/A60 Objective lenses (must use the Lens Adapter) and the S9 Objective Lenses
- Compatible with most existing microscope stands that include a focusing block
- Compatible with ring lights that fit 58mm objective lenses (or larger)
Highly recommended for artisans and craftspeople who
- Require more magnification than the A60 but not as much as the S9
- Are happy with their existing microscope stand/bench set-up but want clearer, brighter optics and more depth-of-field
- Do not require the Leica S9's superior color and distortion correction
- Do not want to project video, take pictures or record video with the microscope (for this, use the S9i or S9D)
Leica has made this microscope exclusively for the United States market. We will only ship this microscope to domestic addresses in the United States.
Please Note - If you want to use this microscope with the Flexible Arm Stand or the Swing Arm Stand that comes with the A60 Microscope, you will also need to purchase the Mountable Focus Arm sold here.
15% Restocking Fee applies to sales of Leica S series microscopes. Please see Ship/Return for more information.