The Engraver.com Stone Setter Starter Set of Gravers is for jewelers who set stones in precious metals using techniques that require different sizes and shapes of gravers.
We include lots of High Speed Steel gravers that are easy to shape and sharpen, along with our own special HSS Graver Blank for you to make your own tool.
The set includes 12 of the following gravers:
- Sizes 2/0, 0, and 2 HSS Onglettes – graver with a strong cutting tip for straight lines and borders of different widths
- Sizes 4, 6, 8 and 10 HSS Flat Gravers – for bright, flashy cuts commonly used in bead, fishtail and French cut settings
- Sizes 2 and 4 HSS Round Gravers – versatile gravers for removing material and leaving a rounded, polished cut
- No. 18 and 20 HSS Knife Gravers – used for cutting straight, deep angular lines and for cleaning flash out of tight, delicate places
- HSS Square Blank – Ideal for people who want to make their own shapes and custom gravers